No route to host

Hi I have followed the “OpenStack Charms Deployment Guide”. at final step i get No route to host when i run ssh -i ~/cloud-keys/user1-key ubuntu@$FLOATING_IP. please see my instance details

i have commissioned all my physical nodes using maas , I have a untagged vlan which i used for pxe booting , i did NOT create any other vlan.
my dhcp server is my MAAS server .

also . I see the instance up and running
interfaces (client machine) :slight_smile:
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000
link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo
valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever
inet6 ::1/128 scope host
2: enp4s0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc fq_codel state UP group default qlen 1000 │
link/ether a8:a1:59:e0:4c:43 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
inet 192.168.20.2/24 brd 192.168.20.255 scope global enp4s0
inet6 fe80::aaa1:59ff:fee0:4c43/64 scope link

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi @chalicham!

It looks like the issue you described is not specific to MAAS, unless the machine deployment somehow failed. Have you checked the node status in MAAS? Is it working and connected to the network?

thanks for your response ,
i was giving the context . machine deployment was successful.node status in maas is deployed.
my Maas is on my computer where i have my juju client .
in maas i have one VLAN which is also network for all openstack instances , I can login to all nodes and instances with (juju ssh ceph-osd/0) juju commands . I also see my openstack instance as i show in the screenshot above
do you think i need to create bridge or a router on my client computer? please see my interfaces