We are happy to announce that MAAS 3.3 Beta 3 has been released, bringing a number of new bug fixes.
To refresh the MAAS 3.3 Beta updates, we have made a concerted effort to improve MAAS on multiple fronts. New features include:
- Ansible playbooks for HA MAAS, PostgreSQL, and other MAAS configurations
- Improved machine list filtering
Improved capabilities include the following:
- Native support for 22.04 LTS and core22
- UI performance improvements for large machine counts
- Enhanced MIB support for Windows OS images
Greatly expanded documentation sections include:
- MAAS configuration settings reference
- Improved MAAS event documentation
- Improved MAAS audit event documentation
Read more in the release notes to catch up with what we’ve done so far this cycle.