We are happy to announce that MAAS 3.2.1 has been released.
This point release of MAAS 3.2.1 provides support for Rocky Linux UEFI (bug number 1955671), along with fixes for a number of recently-reported bugs:
- #1955671: support for rocky linux UEFI
- #1980436: MAAS CLI with anonymous access fails when TLS is enabled
- #1980490: MAAS regiond IPC crash due to a machine-resources binary crash when parsing some VPDs
- #1980818: Configure DHCP for VLAN
- #1981536: volume group creation fails on md device - MAAS 3.2
- #1981560: upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2 using debian packages missing steps
- #1982984: reverse-proxy service is not displayed for region controller
- #1929478: Commissioning fails with binary data in IPMI Lan_Conf_Security_Keys
- #1982208: agent.yaml.example is missing when maas is installed via deb package
- #1982846: Missing update_interface method on controller websocket handler
Please check the release notes for more details on MAAS 3.2 features.