MAAS 2.5.0 (beta4)
We are happy to announce MAAS 2.5.0 beta4. This release is mostly focused on stabilization, bug fixes and improvements.
Issues fixed in this release include:
- LP: #1788530 - [UI] Cannot add a logical volume on top of partition if the disk has been previously partitioned
- LP: #1796161 - [2.4] 2018-10-04 18:32:34 maasserver.listener: [critical] Failure while handling notification to ‘resourcepool’: ‘’
- LP: #1797632 - [2.5] MAAS uses observed IP address that doesn’t exist in a controller to configure internal DNS
- LP: #1798479 - [2.5b3] Unable to deploy server - curtin config SERVER_ROOT
- LP: #1411023 - Scripts using /bin/sh
- LP: #1772511 - [2.3,2.4] op=netboot_off no longer logged in regiond.log
- LP: #1778916 - [2.5, UI] Metrics are being shown as one column
- LP: #1792409 - [2.5] Machine subnet links removed after release after deployment using bridge_all=true
- LP: #1797484 - [2.5] KVM pod deployment does not support ppc64
- LP: #1797596 - [2.5, UI] Storage pool UI bar incorrectly shows used space
- LP: #1797659 - [2.5, UI] maas 2.5 pods webUI used memory calculation is incorrect
- LP: #1798431 - [2.5b3, UI] Branding should be Canonical not Ubuntu
- LP: #1798978 - Register as MAAS KVM host
- LP: #1786193 - [enhancement] Create / import SSH keys for other user
- LP: #1787646 - Switch localboot to chain to the shim
- LP: #1796085 - [2.5.0-beta2,UI, UX] The sliders for updating overcommit values should not allow for values less than 1
- LP: #1713556 - [pod, feature, b1] Enable console logging to disk by default on KVM Pod VM’s.
- LP: #1735950 - ValueError: Old and New apt format defined with unequal values True vs False @ apt_preserve_sources_list
For a full list of bug fixes, please refer to the following milestone link.
MAAS 2.5.0 beta 3 is available for Ubuntu Cosmic & Bionic and can be installed from our PPA as follows:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:maas/next sudo apt install maas