MAAS 2.5.0 (beta3)
We are happy to announce MAAS 2.5.0 beta 3. This release is mostly focused on stabilization, bug fixes and improvements.
Issues fixed in this release include:
- LP: #1796224 - Enabling system’s nginx service breaks MAAS
- LP: #1797135 - [21.5b2] ERROR ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘relay_vlan’
- LP: #1787632 - [2.5, UI] IP address only shown when auto-assign is used for physical interfaces (not when DHCP/static or vlans/bonds/etc)
- LP: #1794560 - [2.5] KVM pod deployment does not support ARM64
- LP: #1795013 - [2.5, UI] No UI option to deploy machine as a pod
- LP: #1795759 - [2.5, websocket] Insufficient data about pod host attachments
- LP: #1795890 - [2.5b2, UI] No storage pool selected by default - causes ‘storage: Malformed storage constraint, “0:8()”’ error
- LP: #1795893 - [2.5b2, UI] Links for machines vs devices/controllers on listing page is inconsistent
- LP: #1795904 - [2.5b2, UI] Under Take Actions don’t auto-aupdate
- LP: #1796426 - [2.5] Pod websocket not notified if host interfaces change
- LP: #1729649 - Initial delete of secondary rack controller fails
- LP: #1795051 - [enhacement] Add MegaRAID support to smartctl tests
- LP: #1795810 - [2.5] custom interface name editing in kvm compose pane focus doesn’t stick
- LP: #1795931 - [2.5b2, UI] Mobile menu in base.html not working.
- LP: #1796672 - [2.5b2, UI] Device filter not working
- LP: #1797093 - [2.5b2, UI] Checkboxes have inconsistent alignment
For a full list of bug fixes, please refer to the following milestone link.
MAAS 2.5.0 beta 3 is available for Ubuntu Cosmic & Bionic and can be installed from our PPA as follows:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:maas/next sudo apt install maas