lxd vm info not updated when machine updated

Minor annoyance, I suppose, but…
If I change the resources on an LXD vm (core_count, memory, etc) and use the maas cli to reflect that change (eg: maas admin machine update cpu_count=8), then maas will show the change in the machine info, but not when looking under the kvm/lxd info.

I would love to be able to update the info from within the KVM area and have all the tasks take place, but for the time, it would be nice to have KVM info updated when the machine info is updated.

Hi there,

If you click the “Refresh host” button in the top right corner of the VM host page in the UI, the proper amount of cores should display. Or, from the MAAS CLI, you can run maas $PROFILE vm-host refresh $VM_HOST_ID. Let me know if this doesn’t work for you!