How can one view tag definitions

Looking at https://docs.maas.io/2.5/en/nodes-tags?_ga=2.73567570.130175317.1557869484-1432046611.1553535110 one could surmise that there is a way to view the tag definitions (given the output in the documentation). Is there a way to view/query the maas api to see what it has stored? As a quick follow-up, is there a way to view the definitions from maas-cli? Whenever I follow the documentation above to view the XML/YAML from the UI, there are no definitions. We’re using 2.5.2.

You can view tags using the CLI with the following command

maas $PROFILE tags read

Thanks! So. I know you can view tags using the tags read command. I want to know if there’s a way to view tag definitions, which is the automated tags added at commission time associated with lshw.

At the moment the built-in tags that MAAS creates during commissioning are not exposed over the API as something that is discoverable.

The tags shows with

maas $PROFILE tags read

Will include the xpath expressions if defined on the tags. Those tags will also be auto placed on machines during commissioning if those xpath expressions matches for that machine.

Also on the updating of a tag’s xpath expression or on creation of a new tag with xpath expression, MAAS will reprocess all of the machines to determine if that change or creation causes the tag to be assigned or unassigned from already commissioned machines. It performs this action without the need to re-commission the machines.

Great! Thank you Blake.

For that I have a suggestion for you all, You just reset the device and also you will use an application by which you will get it easily. I share this for your help.

hp printer error code oxc4eb827f