Thanks @billwear, happy to wait. However, we won’t be able to upgrade unless we can get the Moonshot Chassis 2.0 support added to MAAS. This is something that I added basic support for in March last year, but I’m not sure how to go about getting it introduced to the main branch. (We’re currently running a custom build with the changes.)
Should I open a launchpad issue and discuss the proposed patches there? My patches will probably need vetting in terms of quality and testing, as I’ve only been able to test against Moonshot 2.0 with a specific model of blade and can’t test for regressions against Moonshot 1.0.