Hello, Im running maas 3.3 with multi homed and multiple interfaces along side docker running the db. I only want maas to use one of the interfaces. So far I have been unable to force maas to do so. Below are some of the issues Ive been experiencing:
- maas is detecting the docker interface and trying to use that as the default network.
- Unable to remove the interfaces from the controller through maas gui or cli
- Removed the subnets associated to the interfaces but after restarting maas they come back.
Subnet / DNS:
- Unchecked Manage allocation, active discovery, proxy access and Allow DNS resolution on the subnets. When looking at
ss -tunplnamed is spawning 100s of sockets for subnets I have DNS disabled. If I do not allow DNS resolution for a certain subnet why is named still trying to use that interface?
- Unchecked Network Discovery on 2 of the 3 subnets but maas is still scanning those subnets and devices are showing up under network discovery.
Is it possible to bind maas to a single interface?
How can I remove/delete interfaces from the controller?
Is there a way to configure maas to ignore certain interfaces? (docker0)
How can I add a custom named.conf?