Cannot commissioning on Oracle Sun Sever

Hi there all,
I’m testing MAAS 3.4.3 and I want to add machine which is Oracle Sun Exalogic X4-2 model server. I cannot pass commisioning - power on step. I tried for power IPMI and Manual but I could not accomplish. I followed web page logs, rackd.log and ragiond.log but could not see any log about commissioning. Could you please help on this issue?
Best regards,
Aziz

Do you have access to the serial console of the machine to check what’s going on?

Hi @azizogutlu

It would also be interesting to know if you can power-control your machine with ipmitool (manually, without using MAAS) and then check which IPMI command is being executed by MAAS

Yes I can reach server’s screen on ILOM page, there is cycle about boot on ethernet device.

When I use IPMI power settings, Commisioning step can power on and off the machine. I think there is no error about IPMI settings but there is issue about Commisioning and Test scripts.

do you have multiple dhcp servers on the network?

Btw if you don’t have any useful information reported to MAAS I’d suggest you to look at the serial console of the machine to understand where it gets stuck

I’ve just upgraded Maas to 3.5.0 version, but it’s still waiting on commisioning state. You can see on screenshot.

it looks like your machine is not PXE booting. Please check that you configured the MAAS DHCP properly on the subnet where that machine is located

I have not configure DHCP and it was disabled, when I enabled it, it start to commision. Thanks for help.