How to deploy core OS and OCP 4.3?

I have been using MAAS (and Juju) to manage my testbeds for a couple of years now (I still have a MAAS server running 2.3), and so I have become quite familiar with Ubuntu and MAAS. Now I have been asked to set up OCP 4.3 on bare metal, which runs on RHCOS (Core OS). I know I could follow all of the steps in the OCP install guide, but since MAAS already knows about my hardware and networks, I was hoping to use MAAS to deploy coreOS and then just layer OCP 4.3 on top.

Can MAAS deploy Core OS?

related question – I am reluctant to touch my MAAS 2.3 server because it is managing most of my lab
(~100 machines, 2700 Cores, 11 TB RAM). Can I clone my MAAS 2.3 server and then upgrade it to 2.8? Or can I build a MAAS 2.8 server and then transfer my config from the MAAS 2.3 server?

I too am facing similar problem to load OCP image and install the Image in Baremetal. Is there anyway we can achieve this in MAAS.
We are unable to use the Maas packer build to create a MAAS loadable image from the OCP image. Any inputs will be helpful.